Postgraduate Pathway in Education
The postgraduate pathway is for students who do not meet the traditional entry requirements for Year 0 (Master's Degree) or who would benefit from additional academic preparation. Students can begin their postgraduate pathway at ICP and graduate from the University of Portsmouth with a world-class qualification.
Pathways at the University of Portsmouth
Latest fees on the University's website
All ICP course fees may be subject to review.
Year 0: 1 semester
Year 0: June
ICP at the University of Portsmouth
- Research Methods for Postgraduate Study
- Principles of Social Science
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication for Postgraduate Study
Master's Degree in Social Science
University of Portsmouth
Degree awards from the University of Portsmouth
School of Education and Continuing Studies
The course is intended for teachers, trainers, lecturers and instructors in the state, private, public, commercial or voluntary sectors of education and training who aspire to senior management positions. Many graduates of the course attain senior management positions in education or training organisations.
- Small, personalised classes
- Pre-Master's is a one semester stage
- Enter the Pre-Master's in June to progress to the (Master's degree) in September
- Heavily supported and focussed learning environment