Important Contact Details
Reception: +44 (0)2393 84 8540
Emergency phone: +44 (0) 7872 548496
University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth Coronavirus Helpdesk:
Telephone: +44 (0)23 9284 5588
Medical emergencies: 999
Non-Emergency Police Helpline: 101
Samaritans (charity to support mental health emergencies): 116 123 (open 24 hours)
Education Agent FAQs
Who should I contact if I have an enquiry about ICP?
- If you have a question related to admissions, please reach our to us at email@example.com. If your enquiry is related to Academic and Student Services support, please email Student.Serivices@icp.port.ac.uk. We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Where can I find information about the autumn intake?
- Please refer to the October Intake 2020 page here to find out all the information about our intake and the new start dates.
Is the ICP admissions teams still working and issuing offers?
- Yes, we are still working and committed to supporting you and your students with anything we can. We are issuing offers for our upcoming intakes and you can apply as usual using our online application form.
Are there any online events or seminars hosted by ICP?
- Yes, any planned events are emailed ahead of schedule.
Can I organise bespoke training for my counselling staff during this time?
- Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request training for your staff and we will aim to accommodate.