ICP is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018. As such, we are partially compliant with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standard. This means that content on icp.navitas.com should be:
- navigable using only a keyboard
- meeting relevant contrast and colour recommendations
- compatible with text-to-speech and speech-to-input software
- marked-up using appropriate metadata and alt attributes
- able to zoom up to 200% without text spilling out of view
W3C summarise the various different technical requirements of an accessible website under four distinct categories:
- perceivable - how content is displayed and accessed
- operable - how users interact with our site
- understandable - the language we use and the consistency of user interactions
- robust - the compatibility of our site with a range of accessibility tools and formats
Which parts of the site do not yet meet AA compliance
We are actively working to ensure that all our web content meets the WCAG 2.1 AA standard. At this time, we are focusing our efforts on the icp.navitas.com site. As such, sub-domains, apps and microsites may not offer the same level of accessibility compliance as the website you are on now.
On this site, there are still pockets of content that may not be fully-accessible:
- A number of PDFs may not full-meet accessibility specifications. These are typically PDFs that we must host, but which are produced by a third-party organisation. Others are documents which were published before 2018. Examples include in-depth financial reports, insurance documents and some external returns content.
- Some links may only be identified by colour (WCAG 2.1 1.4.1)
- Some Element IDs may not be unique (WCAG 2.1 1.3.1)
- HTML may be used to format some content (WCAG 2.1 1.3.1)
- A small number of videos may not include captions or transcripts (WCAG 2 1.2.1).
Work to make the above content fully accessible is ongoing.
Having trouble accessing content on the ICP website?
If you aren't able to access content on icp.navitas.com or a related site, we can help. Please contact us on:
We will help to provide you with alternate format content, answer your query directly, or point you in the direction of someone who can. By reporting non-accessible content to us, you are also helping to improve the experience for future users of our sites - thank you.
If you’re not happy with how we respond to your query, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
How we tested this site
This website was last tested on 22 September 2020. The test was carried out by the web and UX team here at ICP using a range of accessibility tools and browser extensions.
We tested at least one page from every section of the website, along with the front page and any highly-trafficked sub-pages.
This statement was last updated on 23/09/2020.